my followers



Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 129

Hello earthling,
I don't know why I getting lazy to blog even I'm having a holiday,
maybe I need some rest after doing house chores? (since my maid wasn't here for a month)
Finally, I managed to blog because I really think not to abandon it anymore.
Nothing much to share about today, gonna write about friends gathering and my trip with friends last week.

Oh well, let's start with my high school best friends gathering last Tuesday
at the Geographer and Chatime, IOI Boulevard.
It has been so long I hardly meet them, because we are no longer in the same college/university/course.
Finally, some of us able to meet up that night.
It's so sad that not all of us able to gather but it's okay, there's always next time.
So, you know? There's one thing we are crazy about.
Every time I meet them, all we did is SNAP PICTURES!
Although, time is short but I had fun with them :)

Me, Brian & Pey Yan
Our denim outfit of the day!
Me, Kae Shyuan & Pey Yan
Me & Pey Yan, I love this picture
Me & Brian, I like our cool expression
Me & Kae Shyuan
And yeah I went to Kuantan trip last Thursday with my college mates to meet Wenyi, who lives in Kuantan.
All we did over there was to eat, eat, eat, and EAT.

Famous Pandan Rice with Curry Chicken
Famous Satay in Kuantan
Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce, yummy!
Sungai Limbong Mee, special eh! Come try!
But first and foremost, I would like to thanks to Wenyi's papa and mama for treating us every meal
and Wenyi for driving and guiding us to every place we went.
I admitted that I really gained so much weight during the holiday (can't stop hunting for delicious food)
We also went to the Teluk Cempaka beach to play, it was fun! Really fun playing and being sakai with them.
Me and Angeline bought bubble blower, both of us enjoying blowing bubble like a boss
while trying so hard to snap picture of us with the blowing bubbles but failed
because non of us bring a DSLR, so you know the quality of the phone camera wasn't as good as DSLR.
whereas the others bought kites, and tried to play the kites but epic failed HAHAH.
We also went for Batik Painting the next day, I really enjoyed painting.
And seeing my friends's batik painting could make me smile and laugh.

The Fivesome!
The Best Shot of us!
Our love for the loved one! I love this picture so much.
Me & Angeline selca-ing
This's my Batik Painting! :D
I guess that's all for today.
Good night people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment