my followers



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 138, DIY Temporary Hair Color.

Well, today I went to Sunway Pyramid for a short while with mama and sister.
We were planning to buy a present for cousiee which her 21st birthday party will be held this Saturday night.
So, we finally bought it! Hope she loves it as well!
Not gonna share what was the present, I'm worried if my cousiee is one of my blog reader.
Later on we went to shop a while, see what I found?
A tiger printed tank is loved! Nice isn't?
I'm in love with this so much when I saw this, are you? 
And it's soooo cheap! MYR29.90 for this!
For what I saw there are only two colors which are black and brown, I guess.
Faster go and grab if you love it!

OK, if you are reading my blog post today,
you are lucky because I'm going to blog about the DIY Temporary Hair Color.
Did you ever heard of the new trend so called The Soft Pastels for hair coloring?
It's just a temporary hair color which could last for 1 day after washing.
Well, I saw a lot of the Facebook-er selling the soft pastels quite expensive.
Maybe because their soft pastels will be a good quality.
Well, I bought the soft pastels today at Daiso!
It's cost only RM5 for 18 colors. Awesome much?
I tried dark blue soft pastel just now, it really works on me because my hair was blonde in color!
Kinda fun playing with it tho!
TADAA! *Ignore my ugly face*
Remember to wear a hand glove or else your hand will be dirty.
If any of you bought the soft pastels but do not know how to use them,
here's the methods and precautions for you:
Screwed up the hair bundle.
1. If you want to color the hair bundle screwed up, as shown above.
Screwed up the hair bundle so it's easy to color.
2. Use the heat protector to protect your hair and comb your hair.
3. Make sure your hair is slightly wet, finish coloring until your hair is dry.
4. The shallow hair color might be different from the European and American people,
for those Asians with black hair, if you want to achieve satisfactory hair dye effect,
you need to be colored more.
5. You can try painting a variety of colors, very interesting and good-looking.
6. Remember to wear gloves when dyeing your hair
or otherwise the hair dye stick powder may dirty your hand.
7. Complete a color can be sprayed with hair spray or hair qualitative spray to help color retention.
You can also use the straight hairpin, hair sticks.
8. Make sure you color, preferably along the hair from the top down to color,
not up and down, it may damaging your hair.
9. Any hair shampoo and hair conditioner can be washed off the hair color.
`10. Do not be too often, because the product powder to hair can bring some harm.

or if you don't understand with the methods and precautions above, you may refer to this video,
I'm sure this will help a lot, here you go;

Interesting much? Go and try it!
That's all for today! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment