my followers



Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 122

Hello bloggers,
I'm back to blog again.
Well, today I have no planning to somewhere, just felt so tiring today.
The bad news I had is that I sent my maid off to airport today,
She was going back to Indonesia for a month
meaning that I have clean my house for my one month break too.
OHH NOOOO! Never mind, Mer Sie cannot be lazy.

Oh yeah, I went to Malacca and Johor last Saturday and Sunday with my family.
As I knew many of my friends went to Malacca this recently for holiday,
I was wondering why Malacca?
Well, my family and I were suppose to go back Johor
and we just stopped by at Malacca to crave for delicious food.
The first thing we were craving for is Baba Nyonya food,
And and I would like to recommend this Restoran Peranakan,
which located at 107, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng LockMelaka. (Next to Jonker Walk)
The food over there were delicious! The exterior and interior of this restaurant is ancient and beautiful.
If you are having a trip at Malacca, go and visit them! I'm sure you will like it too.
Too bad I was sooo hungry at that time until I forget to take some pictures of the food.
Later on we have a walk around the Jonker Walk, it was freaking HOOOOOOT!
and I knew I got tanned, forget to apply sunblock. (Palm face)
Because it was freaking a hot weather, I was craving for an ICE CREAM!
I saw a lot of people were queuing up to buy DURIAN ICE CREAM and DURIAN PUFF.
So, I give myself a try and buy them. Sooooo YUMMY! :3
If you are durian lover, go and try them! It's somewhere around the Jonker Walk.
After walking for half an hour, then my mummy said she want to eat Satay Celup!
Then I did some researched and I found out a lot of the bloggers recommended this delicious satay celup
at Restoran Ban Lee Siang, 45E, Jalan Ong Kim Wee, Melaka.
So, we went there and it was so crowded and hot!
OMG, we kept on eating all the way. For sure, I gained weight.
Then went to Johor in the night, and ate again.
We used to go Muar food court that have variety of food that have in Johor, I hardly find them in KL.
I ate a lot that night; Muar Char Kuey Teow, Kuey Chap and Fried Oyster.
My stomach was almost bloat LOL.

Durian puff and Satay Celup in Malacca
Me self-camera in the car
Sister and me
Dim sum, Dai pau, Fried char siew pulut and Muar otak-otak
Woke up the next day and eat again, the famous Dai Pau (Big Pau) and dim sum.
But there are little choices of dim sum unlike in KL.
Then Muar otak-otak and I don't know what's that called,
there is Fried char siew on top of the round-flatted pulut.
Then my family and I were about to go back my home sweet home that night.
So ngam we went back home at 8p.m and we all started to watch DLCW and Lindan Badminton match.
Well, it was so sad that DLCW lose at the final match but we understand that he had try his very best.

Don't sad and don't cry DLCW.
We understand how you feel but we always support you and you are always the BEST for us.
We love you, don't cry anymore :)

That's all for today! Night people!
P.S: My hubby claimed that he want me to posted about him.
Baby, this is for you. I miss youuuuuuu :P
Waiting for you to come back to me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment