my followers



Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 119

Hello there!
Well, I was too busy with yesterday and today outings but I managed to blog it now.
Although, I'm quite tiring but I don't want to skip blogging again and again.
Went to Sunway Lagoon with my friend, Wenyi today.
Was suppose to have few friends joining to Sunway Lagoon today
but end up only both me and Wenyi able to make it today.
Although there are only both of us but we still continue our planning.
It's indeed FUN, VERY VERY FUN today.
We played a lot today, spent for about 5-6 hours in playing.
We played all parks except for extreme park and scream park.
because we think maybe we should have look for what they have in extreme park.
So, gonna try it out the extreme park next time.
I really had so much fun today at Sunway Lagoon compared to the other day I went to Genting
maybe because there are lots of rides that are closed under renovation over there.
Too badly, my whole body is awfully aching because we played to harsh today
but never mind, worth it because I really enjoyed playing today. HOHOHO.



Went to The Mines yesterday with my friends Cs, Abel and Bong.
Do you know? I couldn't believe that I have been staying here for 19 years
and I never never never been to The Mines before.
Should I have an applause from you all? :P (Alright, ignored this I knew I lame)
So, we caught a latest movie the "Step Up Revolution", it was freaking awesome movie!
You must watch it, confirm can make you HIGH along with them,
even me I feeling like dancing along with them.(Syok sendiri)
Later on we had something to eat at Sushi King to fill in our hunger,
Then then then one of my friends suggested to watch another movie called "Total Recall",
I was like WOOW! Seriously?
So yeah, we watched two movies in a row.
But the movie ain't nice to watch,
I don't understand the story-line and I felt asleep in the middle part of the movie, I guess.
Still the Step Up Revolution the BEST, I will rank it five-stars. HAHAHA.
After movies, I attend my friend's BBQ Party.
Eat, Self-camera, Barbecue, Drink are what I did over there.
GOSH, I don't know why I can be so warm and get red quickly when I drank a cup of beer in 1 shot.
And I got a little tipsy when I drank a second cup in a shot, luckily I got back home after that.
I was wondering will I getting drunk in the third or fourth round?

Well, I'm not a drunker. And I never never know how's the feeling of being drunk.
Never mind, I don't want to know or even try it.

Remember always control your limitation! Cheers people! :)




Chiooow! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment