my followers



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 117

Hello people out there, how's your day? :)
Well, I'm home the whole day today, I don't know why I'm feeling so lazy like a pig.
Woke up late today, order Domino Pizza Delivery instead of cooking myself at home
and then back to nap again.
I can't believe that I can be so lifeless like what had happen today.
Never mind, I will be going out again tomorrow.
Gonna spend my time more with my course mates before they leave to their hometown,
as you know we are having a one month semester break before starting our next semester.

Did I ever mention that I went to Genting Highland with my course mates yesterday?
Oh well, only four of us went there to play but it's still indeed fun.
We took for about 1 hour and half to reach the peak of Genting Highland.
And it was such a cooling and windy weather yesterday, really really cooling.
I wish to go there again and enjoy the cooling weather.
We also played sort of thing in outdoor theme park like Space Shot, Pirate Ship, Corkscrew Roller Coaster, Grand Prix Fun Kart, Bumper Car and Spinner.
But what I'm not satisfied is that some of the rides are under renovation, and I couldn't play them.
Whatever, forget it.
And to be honest, when I was there it reminds me of something where I wish him to be there with me again.

Me and my course mates; Wenyi, Luiz and Bong
I think that's all I wanted to share.
Waiting for my hubby to awake from sleep
and SKYPE as he's having a summer break at New York too!
YAYY 

No comments:

Post a Comment