my followers



Thursday, February 23, 2012

With boyfriend ♥

Bloggers, I'm up here again.
Nothing much to blog about today.

Went to date with my loved one Steve at IOI Mall today 
Had Pizza Hut for our brunch, super duper full and there is leftover the cheezy lava 3.
After fulling we headed to catch our movie "Mr. & Mrs Gambler", kind of funny movie.


Pepperoni Cheezy Lava 3 
Baby Steve  
Me :) 
Mr & Mrs Gambler 
I just wish if I can spend more time with my baby before he leaves to U.S, his origin.
He told me that he might be leaving this beginning of April which means that the moment I start my Degree, my baby is far away distance from me too.
He might be there maybe months or years? We do not know.
Honestly to say I'm afraid to know what date is today because I know he will be leaving very soon.
And I knew I can't stop him from going because from there, there's for his future.
All I need to do is to wait him coming back to me 
Yeah, from what I have seen and heard a lot of stories about long distance relationship
most of them they have failed the war and end up breaking up apart.
We might not know what's happening to us next, what's happening tomorrow?
We will never know but we know what we are doing to keep this relationship moving on.
Of course, I'm afraid of a long distance relationship but I told myself not to think too much,
it will just bring me down.
Right now, what I'm thinking. I want to do something for him before he goes 


I love you, baby Steve 

Make our love grow stronger each day.

3 comments: