my followers



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IOI Mall & IOI Boulevard.

Blogger, I'm back.
Seriously, my laziness come back to me.

Well, nothing much. Today as usual, following my mum to office early in the morning.
Since I have nothing to post about today,
let me share my outing at IOI Mall & IOI Boulevard the day before yesterday.

Went out with my baby Steve, my sister Mika, Yvonne, Yau Bing, the twin Jane and Wennyi.
We had our lunch at Wong Kok before we head to sing karaoke at Red Box.
It has been so long I never sing karaoke, and I knew I'm not good at it. Whatever.
After singing half way, me and my baby went out to have walk, talk and shop.
Then we met up with my sister and friends after they done singing, what's next? DINNER time.
We then set off from IOI Mall and headed to IOI Boulevard for dinner.
Seriously, we have no idea what to eat at IOI Mall. Always Wong Kok.
So, decided to explore food outside :D
We had Munich Gastro Bierhaus for dinner.

SING!
My baby 
My baby singing 
I knew I'm fatter :'(
Yvonne, you so cool!


Taken by baby, i love this 

My baby snap me all the time :D

My dinner 
Have a try at Munich Gastro Bierhaus at IOI Boulevard.
Somehow, enjoy and have fun that day with them 

I'm happy when I'm with you 

No comments:

Post a Comment