my followers



Friday, February 17, 2012

Results OUT and Outing!

Hello blog readers,
I told myself to keep my blog update when I'm free. And so, I did.
Today I gonna blog post about the release of my results and yesterday outing.

Today, I went out with one of my best friends Meei Shih.
It has been so long that we never meet up and never share our stories,
I miss the time when we used to talk and share our stories, everyday talk like no ending.
We should meet up together often :)
And yeah, today is the appointed day release of my results
and for sure I'm on my nerve wrecking because my results decide my fate.
Then I get to log in my portal right after my dinner, I was still nervous.
And yeah, finally I passed to go through my Degree but somehow I don't feel happy with my results.
There's a big difference with my results compare to my semester 1 and 2.
So right, my CGPA dropped by 0.3 from my last semester.
I know, from there I told myself that I shouldn't play so much anymore, 
I should learn how to manage my time equally playing and studying.
Because I knew my laziness brought me to this stage. Too late for me to feel so regret.
But let's cheers for I'm able to pass through my Degree.
See you all in Bachelor of Science(Hons)(Architecture) April Intakes!

Alright let's skip to other topic.
Yesterday, I went out with a gang of my basketball friends and also called "neighbours" to Sunway.
We planned to go out once again as one of my friends Beatrice who came back from Melbourne
1 month ago decided to go back today.
So, we make gathering again before she set off from Malaysia.
Gonna miss her and waiting for her coming back to Malaysia again :)



Texting my baby :3
And right, my shopaholic happening again. I bought lots of nail colors; trying out with the matte yesterday 

When you say it, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment