my followers



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello bloggers, I'm here to update my blog again.
Well, this time I gonna blog about Valentine on the 14.02.2012 which is on Tuesday.

All this started when my baby Steve randomly sky-ping me by showing me a picture
"Would you be my valentine?" using the share screen.
I just stunned and get blushed by him but I was pretend like I don't see anything and replying him, "What? What are you showing to me?"
Again, he asked me the same question "Would you be my Valentine? Would you?"
I was so shy and nodded happily.
Honestly to say that, this is my very first time I get to date with my boyf on Valentine.
He was suppose to book me whole day on the 14 but due to something on I had in the morning, I felt sorry to him but I know he understands me 

Me & Baby Steve heading to Sunway 
Our epic faces :3
So, I had movie and dinner with him at Sunway.
We had our Sushi King as dinner before we watch our movie "The Wedding Diary".
What a special on that day is that we got a VIP seat for movie ♥ (EVIL LAUGH)


Ebiko  

Baby & me at Sushi King :)
The Wedding Diary, nice to watch. Don't miss a chance to watch it! 
And yeah, he did a handmade CD cover and also make a video for me.
Thanks baby, although it is simple but the gift makes me smile. I love it 

Handmade card for my baby, I hope my baby love it 
Baby Valentine's gift :)
You know? When you did something for our loved one by ourselves, it showed love.
And you can see how much or how hard you do just make the loved one happy.
So, for me it is not necessary that we must buy something expensive as a gift. 
As everyone know, money can't buy happiness.
I know as a girl we want romance and of course I do.
The thing is appreciate what your loved one gave "love" to you :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


For me, as long we love each other, everyday is like Valentine. On the 14th Feb, is just a special day.
I LOVE YOU STEVE ONG ZHEN FENG 

No comments:

Post a Comment