my followers



Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm missing of you ♥


hello earthling 

today was account paper and now what i can say is that account killed me like history did.
it really gave me a heartbroken feeling, anyways it is over.
after all, i will only left an engineering drawing exam which is on the 20th of december.
whatever then, even now i'd feel like exam is over.

yeah, i admitted that i'm missing you for every seconds.
you are always appeared in my mind, this showed that how much i miss you badly.
i can't wait to meet you since for a long time & finally i get to meet you soon, very soon.
i'm happy that my mummy had kept her promise to let me out after my exams & that day will be tomorrow.
as long i can see, talk & hear you, i'm much happier than others 
ssk, i love you & miss you too much, this is how i can express from my truthful heart.

i'm excited for tomorrow, my outing after being suffered with exams.
gonna out with my beloved brian, peyyan, chueishan & meeityng to sunway pyramid.
oh yah, not to forget that at the same time gonna celebrate harriet's birthday with munyee, xinqi & peyyan too.
can't wait for tomorrow ! i'm gonna drive out of crazy hoho.

these few days, a lot of people did asked me, what is my plan after high school ? which college will i be sitting ?
i'm kinda headache after thinking which college am i going to choose.
taylors & limkokwing are my choices.
perhaps i should compared both of its good & bad :

1. Taylors
  • lakeside campus; nice environment.
  • mostly local students.
  • near to my house compared to limkokwing
  • have proper planning
  • expensive even the scholarship could not cover up all the tuition fees                                                                                                                     
2. Limkokwing
  • dislike environment
  • a lots of transfer students from overseas, but i don't like those people, i think you all should know.
  • quite far from my house need pass by tol plaza @.@
  • more profession in art
  • more creativity
  • even cheaper than taylors
with the comparison above, i know is hardly to choose either one of them. sigh, leave it then.
i will think all over again and again. it is good to have suggestion from you & i would like to hear too.
all right, that's all i would blog in for today. just to fill in my boresome.

missing you can never fade because i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment