my followers



Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm dying with boredom.



hey people again i'm here to blog in to fill my boredom.

i'm uber bored when i'm at home, nothing else to do especially during a holiday time.
i rather find something to do very interesting or going out somewhere with friends.
however, i couldn't play too much yet at this moment just because i still have another exam paper, still long to go.
i guess people will ask, since you are bored why not you go and study for that coming paper ?
well, nothing much i can study for that paper, it is so true. somehow, i will still have to go through a few days before.


surprisingly, christmas is coming so soon.
and yeah i'm deciding to make card for my gangs and write everything i want to express to them 
i'm worried if i couldn't finish that card for all of them but i will try my very best.
usually i never go for a countdown christmas eve, should i go this year ?


yesterday, i went to pyramid with brian, merinn, peyyan, chueishan & meeityng 
all of us took a lots of pictures over there. shopping less and finding for job.
finally, i did asked my daddy today whether if he let me work at pyramid & he agreed (:
so, i should take this opportunity to gain experience.
yeah, i never work part-time before and i have no confidence for myself.
i know what is my main problem, the problem is that my language.
i don't understand why i don't learn mandarin since i was small.
i'm a chinese girl but i don't speak in chinese.
i'm born to be a banana girl but i will prove to you that i'm not one day.
somehow, i intense to learn mandarin after this.


photos taken yesterday 













Nanny, Daddy, Mummy, Shandy & Yanny 


There are a lots of photos we taken yesterday but i just grab a few, the nicest (:
That's all for today & do enjoy your holiday hahha !

Friendship are meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment