my followers



Thursday, December 2, 2010

SPM is happening now.


Hello blog readers.

It is quite a long time since i last blogged.
I finally get to surf net with mummy permission & SPM is still happening now.
There are a few papers left ; Chemistry | Account | Engineering Drawing.
How was my exams? Well, i can say is not too easy nor hard, it is okay for me to do.
Seriously, i don't feel stress like how i did for PMR for the past few years. My feeling now is like " i don't care lah. "
Of course, if can i hope i can get for more A's in my SPM lah but i know is impossible for me to get straights A's.
Now, what am i thinking is all about having times to relax myself after the exams end, i'm gonna drive out of crazy.
My patience had its limit, i can't go out anywhere for a month due to SPM, staying at home is like you are in the jail.
May be i shouldn't blame for my parents for not letting me out because i know they care for me, they are worried i'm overwhelmed by playing too much.
Just that i cannot accept and envy my friends. They can outing whenever they like and know how to manage their times to study, i want to be like them.
Anyhow, i will just have to wait for a few days left and that i will be " freedom. "

After the exams end, there will be a good-bye wish to my high school, SMK USJ 8.
I will never forget my memories sweet times with my friends who i had met. I'm gonna miss you all after that.
Let me share some photos with my friends when i step into this school to refresh my memories.


My Gang in form 3.
My Gang in form 4, Kae Shyuan is not in.

Finally this year in form 5, my gang is who i love. And that i finally found my love ones !


My Gang, try to ignore my sister =X

Me & Brian  

Me & Meei Shih

Me & Pey Yan

Me & Chuei Shan

Me & Meei Tyng

Me & Kae Shyuan

I think that's all for today to share with. Good night people !

No comments:

Post a Comment