my followers



Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm sorry bloggy !


Hello again blog readers <3

I knew that i was supposed to stop surfing net due to parents control; examination coming soon, i know.
But i failed at this moment because my hand was so itchy, i really need some times to relax in a while.
Perhaps after this then, i will just left bloggy alone at this moment until i'm back right after my examination ends.
So yeah, might left the blog death again, I'm so sorry to the blog readers !
Err, today nothing much to share with you guys, anyhow i will still continue blogging.
I knew that after the trial, i started to play truant almost everyday, I will only go to school once or twice in a week.
Yeah, getting lazier & lazier even though exams is approaching so soon. I know & of course i must study study study so that i won't regret after that ! Today, i went to school as usual. Purposely went to school just because of my engineering drawing subject, teacher haven covered up all the chapter, that it is.
Then, after school having 2 hours chemistry ceramah which made me even tired. So yeah, i didn't found any interesting with that. LOL.
What a lame day lah ! I think i should get back to study after that.
Yawn, i'm sleepy now ! It is time for me to get into a bed.
Oh not to forget again that i definitely will be back after the exams :D So, good-bye bloggy !


I'm missing of you, no it is really you ! Love yah !

No comments:

Post a Comment