my followers



Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't trust my words if you do.


Hello earthling

I knew that i did the same things again and again. I didn't know when will i stop being like this.
So, just watched me when will i stop itchy.
Tomorrow will be going out to Taylor University Lakeside campus for the info day.
Of course with sister, Brian, Pey Yan & Chuei Shan tomorrow. (EXCITED)
I wonder that i always out with the same person nowadays, yeah those names i lists above.
Ah yeah, today i skipped school again. Woke up at 9.30am and ready myself & sister too.
Today, me & my sister went to Giant to buy foods for the coming birthday, i mean my sister's birthday.
And then we both went to taipan doing things that we should do. & half way my sister told me that she saw "him" at mcdonald with girls around, yeah that's him.
So, pretending like we don't know him.
I din't knew that I got the feeling of hatred between him. I'm confusing with that too.
What is the reason? Full of doubt.
Another things is that, i guess i've change for that person, i mean the other guy. I probably didn't know when it started.
Fine, forget about this then. Not the right time to think about, study this time.
I think i gotta get on the bed as it was too late at night, I have to wake early the next morning.
Good-night !

Trust me that I will do as i said before, wait me.

No comments:

Post a Comment