my followers



Saturday, October 30, 2010

No facing books today.


 Hello people again, i guess it will be non-stop.

Today i woke up at 8am, straight to the bathroom & ready for myself.
My sister was still sleeping like a pig, so i woke her. Yeah, we were going to somewhere after that.
I told Brian that my sister will be picking him up at 9.30am but i know is impossible because we were always late HAHA!
And yeah, it was almost 10 something to pick him up at last. 
(A flashback) Another shocking is that Pey Yan told me the night before that she and Chuei Shan will not be joining us last-minute, so my sister don't need to fetch them over to Taylor lakeside.
Then half way my sister was driving there, Brian got a call from Pey Yan saying that they were already reached at Taylor. What a shock man ! Kinda blur loh that moment.
After that, 5 of us meet up at there & finding more details out there.
Yeah, i was thinking whether I should take Taylor or LUCT next year? Still thinking actually. Both had its good & bad too.
After everyone of us done asking for the information, we then decided to go Pyramid.
I was like so excited that if i can go for a shopping with my friends for a while. 
But before that, we went for lunch & yeah during the lunch time, my sister told me that my mum was in Pyramid and mummy called us to pick her back home after taking our lunch. Oh, too bad to hear that (spoil my plan).
Never mind, i also very happy enough that i could go out with them already. I will be patient until the exam is over.
So, went back home with mum & sis after that. Then i was like sleeping almost 2 hours like a pig, i know.
Oh yeah, i realise that today i never face any books at all, HAHA ! 
All right, that's all about today. Gotta sleep soon, good night people, xoxo.

happy-go-lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment