my followers



Saturday, October 23, 2010

Freaking in bodersome !


Hello people on the greenest earth, let's begin now.

Today, nothing much to share with. Somehow, i will still blog in to prevent my blog from being dead again.
I woke up a little late again as usual.
Yeah i admitted after the trial, i used to sleep very late at night and woke up late.
I followed my mummy to fetch my sister to Pyramid, on the way there picking up Brian See & daddy too.
So, 5 of us taking our lunch at Ming Tien coffee shop. Suppose my sister colleague, Min How they all to meet up my sister over there but end up *POP* don't know where they are already HAHA !
After taking lunch, i went back with daddy & mummy, leaving sister & Brian. (JEALOUSY)
I was so jealous of my sister just because she can hanging out with her friends, hoping for that.
I did ask my parents that why i couldn't go with sister, the same reason is that my SPM is approaching soon, so i have to prepare for my coming exams. (SADLY)
So, what i need to do now is just to wait & study hard for exams. And that i can do whatever i want after my exams. (EXCITED)
But i hardly study nowadays, getting lazy. SIGH ! What's make me so lazy? :(
Again, i must intend to study hard even harder after my sister's birthday like what's Pey Yan plan to do so.

Nothing much to share, just to fill more space (:

No comments:

Post a Comment