my followers



Thursday, October 21, 2010

In a new day, a new life !





Hello blog readers, finally i'm back to blog after a years of life.



And yeah, i'd hope you wouldn't mind that i need you guys to relink me again.
This is the third one if i'm not mistaken, and hopefully i won't get my blog dead again as the previous one.
Of course, i gonna miss my blog much ! 
So yeah, SPM is around the corner & i'm suppose to study hard right now instead of blogging.
But then my hand was itchy so i continue blogging then HAHA.
And of course, i'm not gonna touch the computer during my examination,
so, sorry blogger gonna leave you in a short while at that time.
I definitely will be back again & share my stories with you guys (:

There were a few happenings this year, a lot of difference just because i'm used to it.
Perhaps, i should start my new life with full of happiness. Yeah, i'm truly happy, very happy with my life now.
I shouldn't fall for someone who did not trust me. What are love? Like my peers said, we believe each other no matter how far we are. You will trust that person if you truly in love with him/her. So, i now know what you are thinking. Let us happy with our own life (:

And yeah, i'm very happy now.
I'm glad that my friends won't leave me, I love you guys 

That's all about. Smile sweetly (:

No comments:

Post a Comment