my followers



Sunday, March 20, 2011

SPM result out just 3 days away.

red devil gonna haunt you tonight, beware  
hello people, i'm back to update my blog.

well, i was uber bored at home the rest of the day.
eat, sleep, watching movie & surfing net is what i did today, may be not? almost everyday?
i can't stand anymore, my "rest" is enough, totally enough. *sigh*
i'm waiting for my college life soon !
yeah, i will be entering college on the 31st march, there will be 11days left.
anyhow, i heard people said that i might be busy if i choose that course.
i wondered and asked myself, if i can choose i would prefer to keep myself busy than getting bored the rest of the day.

wow ! SPM result will out 3 days away and i don't feel anything at all.
my feeling is like i never sit for the SPM before (how great am i),
but i know soon & sooner on the result day, my heart will bump as hard as a rock.
so, i gonna wish "good luck" for those who waiting for their result (;
that's all for today.

i miss you every second even though i get to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment