my followers



Saturday, March 12, 2011


heyy, earthlings.

finally, i finish uploading the full version & behind scenes which takes long time to be upload.
yeah, i did post those video in facebook but was kinda mess up,
so i upload it in my blog in order so that people can watch it easier ;D
do enjoy watching it and support us 

角 MV 完整版 full version

丑角 MV 完整版 behind scenes
please ignore my ugly face but it is FUNNY to watch, don't miss it (;

i believe that i'm not the only one updating about this topic.
hwei hng & brian did updated too
but different from me because i didn't upload the photos taken. (lazy :p)
if you want to see those photos, just view their blog through my guess lists on the left side.
well, i'm kinda happy with this MV since it was my debut.
that's all for today ;D


do comment, support and share it out if you think it is nice. thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment