my followers



Monday, March 7, 2011


hey humanies, welcome to my blog again 


perhaps, i'm too free in this few days, so i decided to update my blog each day so that i have something to do.
what a sad case to say,
after my mum knew that i'm planning to dye my hair, a violet grey and she not allowed me to bleach my hair.
not ever ever bleach, she said.
of course if i can't get to bleach my hair, it is impossible for me to dye a violet grey.
so, violet grey is no more for me </3 (i seriously hope for that hair color badly)
ear piercing, tattoo, bleach ; they had warned me not to.
whatever la, i have no time to bother much because i can never ever get that.
there is a second choice for me, a light blonde.
i was supposed to dye a light blonde once i end my high school but end up i got a golden brown hair.
i'm still okay with that hair color la cause it suit me too but still i love the light blonde.
i think i will pick the lightestest color when i get to redye again so that the outcome would be a light blonde?
ahhh, i don't want to think so much now.


violet grey is what i meant this   
light blonde is what i hope for now.
by the way, SPM result will be outing soon.
i don't even know what is the actual date to get the result, if i was not mistaken should be the 3rd week?
anyhow, i'm wishing for those who waiting for the result a "good luck" !
i hope if i could get well too, i won't put too much expectation :p
wish me luck, people 


nothing to share about today, i just help my mum with the company work & stayed at home the rest of the day.
yeah, it is just so bored. bring me out, i love outing :D


a teen girl like me just want to get happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment