my followers



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Have a bad feeling for now.

i wish if i could shout out loud so that the whole world could hear me.
hey people again, i'm still stay active with the bloggy.


currently now, i'm in the bad mood but pretending like i'm all right and put a smile on my face.
i just don't want to start the argue, i just feel curious why,
because i don't understand why, doubts keep playing in my mind until now.
what's the difference between me and her? i did asked this question before.
and they answered, "yeah, there is a difference between you and her, she is bigger than you."
she can do anything she want just because she is bigger than me? fine.
didn't you realize there is so unfair between me and her? i'm jealous but it won't turned to be hatred for sure.
but i have feeling too like others, i admitted i'm a hot-tempered and i always used to keep my anger silently.
maybe i should accept the fact, trying not to keep it in heart.

don't control my life please, i don't need all this, i just want your trustworthy.
don't hurt me, your words really kills me like i'm being stabbed with a knife.
i just want some space to breathe a fresh air, please.
i want to be myself !


i don't understand why i'm just a "bad girl" for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment