my followers



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.

hello blog readers

there are 5 days left to year 2011.
i guess everyone have their own wishlist for the coming 2011 & of course i'm.
i'm so freaking happy when 2010 is going to end soon since i had go through a lot of suffering & stress too.
goodbye 2010; i will never forget my hard work that i have done.
hello 2011; please make my day (:

goodbye 2010, hello 2011

  • get good result for SPM, if possible 8A's and above.
  • hope to enter Taylor University lakeside campus.
  • more money $$ to shop.
  • own lap top.
  • iphone touch.
  • SE W995 - pink.
  • going for a holiday trip with family at overseas.
  • going for a holiday trip with my gang at outstation.
  • spending times with my loved ones ♥ 
  • and lots more.............

I'm not gonna list out everything here, too much until i couldn't stop i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment